Our tech-friendly world revolves on the exchange of information and digital currency. Cyber liability coverage from Trust Shield Insurance Group helps cover your organization in the case of a cyber attack.
We offer data breach coverage that extends to your customers’ personal information, such as Social Security or credit card numbers, which could be exposed or stolen by a hacker or other criminal gaining access to your business’ electronic network.
Cyber liability provides coverage against financial loss, penalties, and defense costs.
Coverage We Offer
- Electronic media including the display of content on your company’s website
- Coverage for actions of dishonest employees
- Protection against financial damages arising from unauthorized disclosure or general corruption of personal data
- Defense costs and damages for regulatory agency investigations or requests associated with control and use of personally identifiable information
- Coverage for regulatory penalties (to the extent allowable by law), including the Federal Trade Commission’s Red Flag guidelines
Contact us today to find the coverage your business needs for the best price.