What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a new receptionist for our Vicksburg office. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are
We are an expanding family-owned company with strong community values. We aim to treat our clients and employees like family and have been doing so for almost thirty years now.
What You’ll Do
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Retrieve and distribute mail.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors.
- Complete assorted clerical duties.
- Process and deposit payments.
- Track in/out schedule of employees.
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Able to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work in a team
- Must be able to sit for hours at a time
- Must be able to be in front of a computer for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs with reasonable accommodation
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to Tanner Olvitt.