Insurance Sales Producer
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an energetic and assertive self-starter to help grow our Sales team.
Who We Are
We are an expanding family-owned company with strong community values. We aim to treat our clients and employees like family and have been doing so for almost thirty years now.
What You’ll Do
- Sell new accounts and renew existing accounts, keeping with agency and individual goals while building relationships with clients.
- Identify and solicit sales prospects through an organized agency direct solicitation program, referrals from present accounts, and target-marketing leads through community affiliations and other contacts.
- Keep in touch with clients regularly to ensure needs are met.
- Assist in marketing accounts where appropriate due to relationships or product expertise.
- Document all material conversations with insured’s and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Owns a valid MI Property & Casualty License
- Must be a driven and assertive self-starter with the ability to influence others with demonstrated effective verbal and written presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel to visit clients as required
- Will be expected to meet monthly new business premium goals
- Must be able to use computer, calculator, agency automation systems and various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word or Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to Tanner Olvitt.