Account Manager (Commercial Lines)
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a qualified Account Manager to join our growing Commercial Lines team.
Who We Are
We are an expanding family-owned company with strong community values. We aim to treat our clients and employees like family and have been doing so for almost thirty years now.
What You’ll Do
- Provide prompt, courteous, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts in support of producer activities.
- Conduct periodic service calls for designated accounts.
- Maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with customers, agency, and company personnel to minimize potential for errors & omissions claims.
- Thoroughly review renewals and determine if any necessary changes need to be made to accounts.
- Follow up on outstanding claims and provide assistance in their resolution, as necessary.
- Actively solicit increases in limits and/or coverages or rounding out of accounts through sales to clients at every service contact.
- Document all material conversations with insured and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
- Manage day-to-day transactions for clients after the sale.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Owns a valid Property & Casualty License
- Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Understands industry trends and governmental regulations
- Is an assertive self-starter with the ability to influence others
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications
- Is detail- and deadline-oriented
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to Tanner Olvitt.